Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180008E5
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The St. Regis Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Electrician to operate, control and monitor and record overall Electrical equipment such as Min incoming distribution board, LVMDB individual floor DB, including in Fire pumps room, Cold water distribution, Sump-pit sewerage pumps, and overall hotel property area which related to electrical equipment and others essential hotel equipment, and to make sure that overall equipment related to electrical wise are in greatest condition.
• Ensure panel and electrical distribution and power backup system are working properly.
• Closely monitor and recording the electrical utilities consumption in daily base and submitted to the Engineering coordinator to record.
• Is a continual source of help and assistance to all the engineering team.
• Attend daily briefing and get a handover from the previous shift.
• Follow the routine Preventive maintenance task activity and recorded accordingly.
• Assist Duty engineer to make sure overall electrical equipment in proper and maximum condition and follow the Duty engineer to implement P&M activity in appropriate times and when the guests require.
• Daily check and recorded for all electrical consumption in both hotel area and commercial area.
• Assist to others section or technician in overall activity.
• Assist the Engineering coordinator in daily inventory activity, especially in electrical equipment.
• Take care of any guest/ staff requests and complete them within the appropriate time. If unable to complete with your shift to handover to next shift accordingly.
• Deliver the stock items for mechanical/shift workshop and recorded accordingly.
• Assist Duty engineer to re-stock the daily consumable material in workshop area such as light, contactor etc.
• Assist duty engineer to establishes and maintain seamless interaction and communication with all related departments.
• Implement the task activity in restaurant, back of house, kitchen and laundry equipment and others hotel area for troubleshooting or routine preventive maintenance activity.
• Handle the routine checklist for overall electrical compliance in the property including fire equipment, cold water pumps, sump pit, fire hydrant and fire extinguisher.
• Able to work any shift that is assigned to him by Management or Supervisor.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him.
• Report any unusual and suspicious behaviour of guests or staff to supervisor, senior management and security.
• Ensure to comply with the grooming standard.
• Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the work place.
• Conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained.
High school or equivalent education required and license to perform electrician duties
Minimum 2 years’ experiences, preferably in a luxury environment. More experience preferred
• Communication skills
• Electrical, High, Medium and Low Voltage system knowledge
• Safety and Equipment performance focus
• Hands on and problem solving skills
Build Personal Effectiveness
• Personality: Warm, quick responds, smiling and pleasant.
• Act with responsibility and integrity.
• Excellence in troubleshooting skills: Basic theoretical and actuality
• Exhibit self-confidence in the right way
• Make sound problem solving
• Take initiative and feedback
Create Team Focus
• Build and maintain relationships
• Facilitate open communication
• Foster teamwork
• Able to delegate with minimum supervise
• Promote team diversity
• Zero defect and service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
• Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
• Effective organisational development
• Take ownership
• Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
• Build support for change
• Drive continuous improvement
• Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English and preferably another language
• Basic computer skills
• Able to read Technical drawing