Human Resources - Sr. HR Officer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800088R
Job Category Human Resources
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Office Administration 办公室行政管理
- Compensation & Benefits Administration 薪资福利管理
- Personnel Administration 人事行政管理
- Facilitate the daily activities e.g. purchase requisitions, photocopying, etc in the Human Resources Office
- Maintain accurate and confidential record keeping.
- Prepare standard memorandum, fax and outgoing correspondences as instructed by Personnel Services Manager
- Exercise creativity on the performance of the daily job
- Increase productivity on the outcome of the job assigned
- Be a team player with all HR associates to ensure internal customer satisfaction without compromising standard and bottom-line.
- Provide one-shop stop service to all HR enquiries.
- General Responsibility
- Function as primary support to Human Resources Department to carry out all administrative and clerical duties.
- Handle all incoming call inquires and provide assistance for hotel associates regarding Human Resources matters.
- Handle heart of the house area inspection to ensure appropriate hotel standard and requirement is met.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Interact with department in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way communication.
- Maintain a favourable working relationship with all associates to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
Carry out other tasks as directed by supervisors.完成上级交代的其它任务。
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Administer associate benefits scheme and programmes systematically on a timely basis
- Conduct orientation to new associates on benefits related items
- Maintain an accurate tracking system for significant dates (birthdays, awards, long service awards, etc)
- Monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the associate canteen and locker areas in conjunction with the Food and Beverage / Housekeeping department.
- Coordinate with Security Department in monthly locker inspection
- Monitor and update leave records and related personnel activities on HRMIS
- Coordinate with Medical Officer / Assistant to arrange for associate medical check-up and x-ray examination according to government requirement
- Prepare gift / cash for staff marriage and / or bereavement and verify cases.
- Co-ordinate and administer associate general welfare and recreational activities
- Arrange and follow through the details of events e.g. Associate appreciation week, outing, monthly birthday party, annual associate party, etc.
- Recommend and propose periodic associate recreational activities and assist in the preparation
- Act as chief coordinator of Associate Activities Organizing Committee (AAOC)
- Be in charge of all the coordination and communication work of the associate relations related matters.
- Make visit to associates in the hospital as representative from the department / hotel.
- Administer payroll procedures
- Verify monthly attendance with records in Human Resources Management System before payroll cut off day
- Calculate and check accuracy of overtime record
- Check accuracy of associates day off and various leave applications in Human Resources Management System
- Personnel Administration 人事行政管理
- Input, update and maintain all personal data efficiently in both associates’ file and the Human Resources Management System.
- Handle all work procedures in relations to the separation arrangement and last payment.
- Assist to organize sports, recreation, recognition and other associate functions.
Profile of Competency
資格 / 等級証: