Health Club Supervisor 健身中心主管
地点 西安萬麗酒店, 西安, 中国 在地图中查看
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. To be responsible for overall operation of the Health Club which include the swimming pool, sauna, locker facilities and pool bar.
2. To direct and supervise the staff of the HC during their shift operation.
3．To coordinate training activities on a weekly, monthly schedule.
4. To be very familiar and train all staff on Hygienic requirements set by both local government and Marriott standards.
5. To supervise and monitor the hygiene level of Swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
6. Maintain and operate the pool bar in a professional manner and meet the beverage requirements set by by local laws.
7．Ensure all gym equipment is well maintained in clean and working order.
8. Ensure the swimming pool and Jacuzzi area are very clean and hygienic.
9. Ensure all associates to follow and conform to the Health Club rules and regulations.
11.Inventory and maintain the proper amounts of towels, linen, bathrobe and other HC Supplies.
12.To control of losses of HC supplies such as towels, robes, slippers and others to a minimum loss level.
13. Control the expense and cost of equipment maintenance and supplies for the HC within the budget amount.
14. Achieve financial targets and budgets sales for memberships fees, sales items and revenues for services.
15. Ensure all staff is well trained in the art of services to all guests in a high standard level from Marriott Brand
16. To ensure all HC staff are knowledgeable to answer all questions and request regarding the HC in English or Mandarin.
17. To ensure all HC staff are guest oriented.
18.To assist all guest in exercise and /or weight training.
19. Promote and achieve membership goals.
20. To maintain the grooming, personal hygiene and dress code on a daily basis in according to the standard of Suzhou Wujiang Renaissance Hotel..
21. Be fully familiar with all subordinates Job Descriotion.
22. Conduct performance appraisals on probationary, bi-yearly and yearly basis for all subordinates.
23. Ensure all staff well trained on all emergency situations and are prepared for any fire evacuations
24. Ensure the safety and security of all guests and fellow associates in order to provide a proper safe working area.
25. Log and report all security incidents and accidents in accordance to hotel requirements.
26．Ensure all areas of the HC are well maintained to avoid any safety concerns for guests and associates.
27．Communicate effectively to your manager , and left and right with your associates.
28．Daily briefing to clarify and inform daily operational events and activities.
29．Make suggestions and provide ideas to improve guest service.
30. Resolve guest and employee concerns and find solutions.
31．Work closely with other sections and department to share information that will mutually assist all department to ensure proper guest delivery of services on a consistent basis.
32. Assist and cooperate with managing special functions in poolside with F&B.