Events Billing Executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180003OD
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The St. Regis Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Al Habtoor CityThree world-class hotels with unparalleled amenities grace Al Habtoor City. World-famous international designers and architects have worked on the three 5-star hotels in the new neighbourhood, representing famous hospitality brands that inspire confidence and symbolise luxury living. Within the new Al Habtoor City are three ultra-luxurious hotels: Dubai’s first-ever St. Regis, a flagship W Hotel and a new Westin, offering more than 1,600 elegant rooms between them.
- As an expert being able to partner with a customer.
- Taking care of a smooth transition from sales to events planning.
- Focus on future billing potential problems and/or conflicts from a guest and planning point of view and focus on solutions towards them to improve the billing process, guest satisfaction and planning efficiency.
- Checking the billing terms of contracts handed over from Sales to Event Planning
- Review the DEF contracts to make sure the billing terms are within the guidelines; cancellation policy, cut-off date, no-show policy, deposits, etc.
- Daily verification that all BQT cheques are signed by the meeting organizers and match the BEO/actual charges
- Final invoicing
- Contacting the guest after the final invoice has been send for any potential questions and/or follow ups
- Credit Card transactions for deposits to be processed
- Deposits to be put in Opera in the appropriate PM
- Assisting with receiving the proper payment at the proper timing according to tfie contract and payment terms.
- Streamlining the event billing process.
- Being proactive in offering solutions.
- Accurately forecasts all the events (bedrooms and/or catering)
- Being knowledgeable about contracts, billing policies, product and services.
- Handle the billing process; billing reviews with the guest and finalize billing accuracy with accounting.
- Takes total ownership and responsibilities for the successful production of group events assigned.
- Continuous communication with the operational team.
- Guidance of client throughout the event. As the expert partner with the guest and be a consultant.
- Attend the daily service communication tool; BEO meeting.
- Taking part in pre and post-conference meetings
- Communicate challenging situations accurate to responsible departments.
- Handle guest complaints in a professional manner and come up with solutions.
College degree preferred Multilingual preferred
Previous similar position in the event or finance department in a large scale hotel