Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180003NS
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Additionally, it is essential that you wish to work as a part of a team, as this is central to the way that we do business. In return we offer unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits and an environment where your development is our priority.
The key Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie include:
- Overseeing the daily communications and operations of key sections in the kitchen
- Ensuring a seamless and efficient kitchen service, focusing on product quality
- Leading and developing the kitchen team through coaching and delegation
- Ensure compliance to Workplace Health and Safety, Hygiene and HACCP standards
- Ensuring Supplier quality and cost management strategies are in place.
The successful Candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead by example,
- The drive to consistently deliver the very best.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar capacity,
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP,
- Exceptional culinary expertise coupled with a strong training ability.
First impressions last! You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and delight in delivering our guests a memorable experience. You will take pride in your appearance, as you will be the face of the Sheraton brand.