Executive Sous Chef
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180002PX
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Assists in supervising all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Plan to exceed all financial targets set by the management : food costs、beverage costs (with contributing up selling)、profits、revenues.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Excellent kitchen cooking knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities and must have Training accreditation.
- Good command of English and a good communicator.
- With a very Pro-active and positive attitude to work, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Minimum 10 years related working experience in hotel industry.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.