Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002RZ6
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Aloft City Centre Deira, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
This position will appeal to a highly motivated, flexible individual who enjoys working to pre agreed goals in a busy and changing environment. Reporting to and working with the Cluster Marketing Director this role will require daily communication with key department heads in order to drive exposure of the hotel and F&B venues. This is a full marketing role overseeing various areas (Digital, Social Media, PR and Creative Design).
· Remains current with market trends and our consumer base via market research.
· Take responsibility for the day to day department operation, reporting in to the Cluster Director of Marketing (Cluster DOM).
· Act as a Brand Champion to drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through messaging and guest experience.
· Be responsible for the planning and execution of content creation, as well as briefing to creative agencies (including copy writing, photo/video shooting) ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel/restaurant positioning.
· Identify specific pieces of collateral required to support operational departments, working with in house design programs and/or agencies to create on-brand content in line with hotel strategies, proof checking to a high degree of accuracy.
· Work closely with the Social Media Executive to ensure content is created and relevant and social channels are working to the full potential
· Monitor review sites, responding to guest reviews in a pre-set time limit and liaise with DOM in responding to critical reviews while auditing sites to see trends and areas of opportunity
· Take day to day responsibility for the management of the property website working closely with the Digital Hub Team to continuously enhance the digital landscape with tasks including but not limited to PPC, emailers, optimization and day to day updates)
· Able to fulfil small projects that require decision making and creativity to create best practices.
· Work with other departments to create and organise media and loyalty driven events.
· Ensure that all deadlines are met and each edition is delivered to a pre-agreed timing plan with the Cluster DOM.
· Identify through brainstorming sessions with key department heads opportunities to execute value-added mailings to this database in line with the hotel’s revenue objectives.
· Keep accurate records of all communication and ensure that all agreed deadlines are adhered to and all communication is a 5 star standard.
· Under the direction of the Cluster Marketing Director, communicate events and promotions to all stakeholders.
· Work closely with relevant media bloggers and PR contacts for exposure.
· Must possess excellent English with second language as a preference
· Clear communicator with solid writing skills
- Courteous and efficient manner
- Excellent organizational skill with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to use initiative and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to appreciate “the big picture”, whilst having a talent for detail & an inherent thoroughness in task approach, follow-up & completion
- Proven social media and digital skills
- Previous experience in hotel, travel and tourism, service sector preferred
- Ability to inspire confidence and gain credibility with senior management
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
- High degree of personal loyalty and integrity
- Team player – with a sense of humor even in the face of adversity!
Marketing or digital focused degree required.