Jun 18, 2018Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAPBrand
Sheraton Hotels & ResortsSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
- Ensure that the bellmen delivers a warm arrival experience (Welcome module) to the guest as per the Sheraton Brand Standard.
- Ensure that bellmen follows the 5:10 rule at all time.
- Ensure that bellmen deliver the luggage to the room within 10 minutes upon arrival and brings down within 10 minutes upon departure.
- Ensure that luggage storage and inventory security measures are met at all time.
- Responsible for training new members of the bell team in accordance with Sheraton Brand Standards and all relevant SOPs.
- Coordinate daily activities of bellman including completion of Bellman Daily Checklist, organization of bag storage area, porterage, group arrival/departure information, cart maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating bellman positioning in the lobby and at Front Desk/ Elevator bays.
- Ensure that the bell team adheres to all grooming standards and hygiene practices.
- Previous experience on the same position in a large scale 5 star business international hotel chain;
- Previous experience in leading team with strong supervisory skills;
- Posses strong interpersonal skills;
- Multi lingual is an advantage;
- Previous experience in the UAE is an advantage;
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the guests;
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external customers.