Guest Service Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002PC0
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral part in our pre-opening team and enjoy the perks of behind- the- scenes access.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise shift and follow daily checklist
- Process all payment types
- Manage, record and resolve Guest complaints
- Assist in training new associates
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- Previous Front Office experience
- Exceptional customer service with internal and external guests
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A can-do attitude in a fast paced environment
- Full time flexible availability, including weekends, public holidays and overnights
A New Zealand driver's license is essential as you will be required to park guest cars at times.
Additional languages other than English as well as First Aid and LCQ Certificates are a plus!
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career and training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions in a fun and supportive environment
- Discounted accommodation throughout the world
- Discounts on food and beverage in all outlets of the Hotel