Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002NGS
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Papeete, French Polynesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Pre-arrival Royal Estate or Royal Overwater Villas preparation. Acting as a final gatekeeper for villas preparedness and fulfillment of guest request/preference items as collected by the Guest Historian & Butlers. This includes villa cleanliness, special request delivery, floral and amenity delivery. Inspect guest villa’s suites for expected arrivals, in house and Turn Down service in assigned areas/floors. Report any observed deviations to established standards.
- Performing and/or auditing on Signature Butler Services
- Perform and/or auditing of Arrival and Departure processes, including, oshibori refresher towels, refreshment, and welcome and Fond Farewell from the Butler team. Escort guests to room. Offer and explain Butler service. Offer and facilitate garment pressing and shoeshine service, complimentary coffee or tea with wake up call. Packing and unpacking service. Touch each Butler service room daily refreshing water and amenities. Assist with guest departure as requested.
- Assist with maintaining and updating current guest history records specifically targeting guest preferences, stay patterns, and personal profiles. Use these data sources to tailor make the stay experience.
- Ensure Butler team is continuously finding ways to Build Loyalty Beyond Reason through ‘Executing Flawlessly’ on all service standards, and building relationships with all guests staying in Suites.
- Checking reservations of the guests
- Preparing all the personalized information for arrival.