Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002N57
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali, Nusa Dua Bali, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Administer, direct and control the Housekeeping Department in a smooth and efficient manner.
The Executive Housekeeper will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operation of the Housekeeping Department.
- Liaise with Front Office Department daily to ensure adherence to the "Room Ready on Arrival" policy.
- Liaise with Engineering Department to ensure Housekeeping maintenance requests are carried out within an acceptable time frame.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Follow the Luxury Collection standard procedures for appointment of selected personnel.
- Develop job descriptions for the department associates and liaise with the Human Resources Department to advertise approved positions.
- Ensure new associates are oriented and inducted into the department and trained in the use of the equipment.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Conduct skills audits to establish and maintain associates training profiles.
- Knowledge of the Collective Labor Agreement, contemporary human resource management principles and other relevant policies.
- Monitor guest services and operational requirements in order to identify short falls in service as a result of associate levels.
SAFETY, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Demonstrate compliance with legislated health and safety requirements in the workplace.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation immediately and notify associate of potential danger.
GUEST RELATIONS AND SERVICE
- Ensure complaints and requests are handled with aim of exceeding guests’ expectations.
- Identify opportunities for value added services to increase sales profitability and anticipate guest needs.
- Assist in the preparation and management of departmental budgets including manpower, productivity targets and capital expenditure.
- Prepare outlook / forecast for related expenses and return to Financial Controller as scheduled.
- Graduated from reputable hotel school
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the work place.
- Computer literate with presentation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Extensive knowledge and skill in Housekeeping Department with minimum for 2 years luxury hotel experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.