Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002JUS
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Clean and service assigned guest rooms and corridors to the highest standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned guest rooms and service areas.
2. Respect guest privacy when room is on “Do not disturb” status
3. Offer all possible assistance to guests and respond to guests request
4. Cleans and supplies guest rooms according to standards and procedures
5. Ensure master keys are kept secure at all times
6. Keep trolley neat and adequately supplied
7. Maintain all equipment in good working condition
8. Keep linen room neat and in good order
9. Report any loss or damage of linen, furniture, fixture or equipment to the Floor Shift leader
10. Report maintenance deficiencies to the Floor Shift leader
11. Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times
12. Provide a courteous and professional service at all times
13. Maintain good working relationships with own associates and all other departments
14. Does turndown service when required
15. Deliver high quality service to guests
16. Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met
17. Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
18. Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
19. Promote the hotel and Sheraton products and services
20. Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests
21. Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures
22. Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance programs
23. Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in work area
24. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisors
Job Knowledge / Skill:
Good knowledge for using chemicals and clean rooms.
Physical: (Age, Gender, Presentation, Speech, Health)
Physically fit,Neat appearance,Articulate mandarin
Graduate from high school and skill training school.
Minimum 1 year working experience in hotel industry.
Additional Skill required: