Director of Food & Beverage
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002I68
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The St. Regis Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for the overall dining experience at the Hotel, assuring delivery of services that upholds the St. Regis brand. He/ She will provide strategic leadership to the day-to-day operations of the Food & Beverage Department while optimizing revenue, productivity and staff engagement through his/ her mastery in harnessing smooth operations, efficient food & beverage related systems and procedures.
Education and Experience
The incumbent will oversee a portfolio of three restaurants, a bar, two ballrooms and five meeting rooms. The Director of Food & Beverage should possess strong business acumen, familiarity with prevailing food and beverage trends and capability to anticipate customer needs.
- 3-5 years experience in a comparable position in luxury hotel operations
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to work comprehensively with analytical tools and software applications
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Excellent guest service and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional leadership qualities with demonstrated success in building bench strength and strong people development
- Professionally groomed with a refined disposition
- Candidates with prior experience from Marriott International Luxury portfolio properties will have an advantage