Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002H8H
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The award winning One Spa has an exciting opportunity for a Fitness Instructor.
Regarded as Europe’s most advanced city spa One Spa, at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, is a natural balance of energy, water and heat in a beautiful, light-filled space. The philosophy at One Spa is all-encompassing; down to the smallest details the Spa is designed to comfort, pamper and relax.
Under the guidance of the Fitness Manager you will be required to ensure the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of the fitness operation. To ensure all clientele are given the highest standard of fitness instruction required. Offer professional advice, motivate and encourage our clients in the pursuit of their fitness goals through regular fitness assessment and regularly updated exercise programs.
The role also involves maintaining a clean and safe environment for the safety and comfort of its users. The Fitness Instructor has to remain vigilant with exercise techniques and ensure safe usage of all equipment in the gym area and offering assistance where it is needed. The Fitness instructor must attend all training courses and department meetings as deemed necessary.
- A minimum of REPS Level 2 or equivalent is required for this role
- Experience of working with spa/gym booking and scheduling software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Excellent understanding of client care and five star standards
- Genuine interest in fitness and wellbeing
- Committed, enthusiastic and customer focused
- Ability to work reactively and proactively
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
In return we offer unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits (including discounted hotels, free meals on duty, uniform, dental and optical plans), and an environment where your development is our priority. We offer a monthly training calendar full of development opportunities designed to expedite career progression.