Chinese Sales Executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002FVA
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Weligama Bay Marriott Resort & Spa, Weligama, Southern Province VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
• Ideal candidate MUST have a proven track record in sales.
• Should be capable of influencing purchase and assist our clients in buying process. Supply customer with product performance and benefits and build strong rapport with customers
• Enhance the customer buying process by performing high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentations.
• Assist with lead generation by managing incoming email leads and set appointments over email and text communication.
• Prepare email collateral for clients in anticipation of scheduled appointments, making sure clients are well informed.
• Fluent in English & Chinese (Mandarin)
• Previous sales experience with a proven track record.
• Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
• Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections.
• Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
• Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone.
• Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
• Focuses on the customer's needs to enhance dealership and personal sales.
• Eager to learn dealership best practices and advance customer service skills.
• Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in and out
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.