Jan 30, 2018Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Ensure all guest supply is sufficient to maintain the operation.
- Ensure all menus are up to date, clean and are in good condition.
- Answer phone calls in a standard manner using our standard greeting phase.
- Ensure all reservation details of guests are recorded clearly and accurately.
- Greet guests by name courteously according to the required phases
- Form 6 or hotel institute or college graduated
- 3 – 4 years or similar working experience preferable.
- Outgoing with good customer service, able to reply booking email and handling Respak Reservation system
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.