Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002CWX
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Brisbane Marriott Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Perform duties according to a daily production sheet.
- Perform duties at designated station or other area as decided by the Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Senior Chef on Duty.
- Work as instructed, or as specified in the recipe on Menu Item Sheets.
- Keep the working area and equipment clean at all times – adhere to the ‘clean-as-you-go’ rule and to all Marriott standards and procedures.
- Keep refrigerator clean and in order at all times.
- Record temperatures regularly, as specified in the kitchen operating procedures.
- After service, working area to be clean and tidy. Consider requisitions for the following day of service.
- Report missing items and obtain replacements to avoid delay in service.
- Follow the Marriott 18 point LSOP and adhere to food storage, labelling and covering of all food items.
- Be fully conversant with the Marriott 39 Point Checklist for Kitchen hygiene and standards and adhere to these standards at all times.
- After final service re-check refrigerators and store all food items as per kitchen standard.
- Ensure that minimal wastage or spoilage occurs.
- Return all food or meats to the correct departments.
- Collect supplies from the storeroom or main kitchen when needed.
- Assist in the Pastry Kitchen as and when required.
- Ensure support required is provided to the Apprentice Chefs and Stewards at all times.
- The Hotel requires that you will follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.