Executive Admin Assistant to Hotel Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002C6G
Job Category Administrative
Location Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino, Cairo, Egypt VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Totally responsible for the Hotel Manager’s office.
- Totally responsible for the in/out correspondence of the Hotel Manager.
- Has the authority and efficiency to fully handle all aspects of office administration, to answer guest inquiries, solve guest complaints, and satisfy guest needs and requests, ie rooms, and banquet bookings through a complete awareness and sound practice of SGSS program.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, tracing, answering and following up of all correspondence, approval forms and signatures.
- Issuing memos, reports and various internal & external correspondence.
- Taking minutes of any meeting held by the Hotel Manager whenever requested.
- Answering the telephone with total proficiency, and addressing in house guests by name. Taking correct messages and passing it to the Hotel Manager.
- Answering guest inquiries professionally and correctly and responding to guest requests in a competent manner, making rooms, conventions, seminars bookings whenever requested.
- Keeping trace of reports, correspondence and meetings.
- Keeping an updated filing system.
- Holding the Hotel Manager’s Agenda and trace file with accuracy.
- Assisting the Hotel Manager in responding to guest complaints and 7 days Customer service comments without delay. Following up on feedback of various concerned departments and preparing reply.
- Issuing the Staff Cafeteria monthly inspection roster.
- Keeping trace of VIP reservations booked through the Deputy GM’s office and sending VIP treatment or making a courtesy call if necessary.