Specialist, IT Support Center
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002B7Q
Job Category Information Technology
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao, Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
萬豪國際是世界領先的酒店業，擁有多間國際知名品牌酒店，給予員工更多的發展機會促進成長並取得成功。萬豪國際旗下擁有超過6,000個物業，您將在鄰近及全球122多個國家和地區找到我們的身影。 請瀏覽www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi了解30個酒店品牌的更多資訊。 尋找你的世界。
Provide regular updates to the end users on overdue tickets. Participate in the internal technical trainings as provided by the seniors. Learn and adapt to new technologies employed as the company standard.
Work on the service requests and incidents raised by the users. Listen to the incoming phone calls of the Helpdesk hotline. Log incident tickets in the Helpdesk application following the departmental SOPs. Provide first level support to the incident tickets with the aid of authorized remote access tool. Provide onsite support to the incident tickets and service requests when necessary.
Ensure that the departmental SOPs are being followed. Follow the SOPs to update the hardware and software inventory as required. Handle project-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Speaking and understanding Mandarin is an advantage.
- Technical skills in supporting Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Citrix, VPN remote access, and business applications used in hotel industry.
- Knowledge on supporting the hardware used in hotel industry.
- Knowledge of network and Internet technologies, protocols and concepts (TCP/IP, DHCP, Ethernet), and Internet TCP/IP protocols for both wired and wireless connections.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Good English listening and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experienced in Service Desk or Desk Side Service is an advantage.
- Experience in hotel industry is preferable.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.