Athletic Club Instructor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 170029OJ
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To help with the development of the Fitness systems and procedures and to make sure that they are kept up to date on a regular basis.
- To provide direct personal assistance/support to the Athletic Club Manager whenever appropriate and to ensure the provision of an effective service for the Fitness area.
- To interact with guests, personal training, conducting classes, upselling product to the guest.
- Ensure that all equipment used is maintained correctly.
- To be vigilant with exercise techniques ensuring safe usage of all equipment and the gym area, offering assistance where it is needed.
- Must attend all training courses and department meetings as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as set down by the Athletic club Manager.
- To ensure a clean, maintained and safe environment for the safety, comfort and enjoyment of its users.
- Perform The Fitness Classes safe & effectively
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as per the hotel standards.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- Oversee the operation of the juice bar & maintain
- Operate a quality professional fitness program carrying out fitness testing, evaluations, program design and fitness instructions.
- Organize and supervise regular fitness related activities and events to maximize members’ enjoyment/use of Fitness Centre and to keep up/ahead with our competition
- Develop and maintain professional safe and effective fitness procedures, programs and activities in the Fitness Centre- ensuring correct exercise practice at all times
- Co-ordinate the Aerobics/Exercise program and studio usage continually seeking ways of introducing new ideas to maximize revenues
- Supervise clearing and maintenance of Fitness Centre ensuring cleaning standards are always met and equipment is always in good working order
- Understand the Athletic club facilities, membership fees and tennis coaching etc.
- Seek in increasing revenues through the development and implementation of new ideas/area of business
- Monitor supplies and equipment needed for continued operation of Athletic Club.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and staff’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environmentComply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures