Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 170029MV
Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Location The St. Regis Beijing, Beijing, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The position is responsible for implementing quality assurance processes that meet the company’s mission and brand standards, target customer needs, ensure employee satisfaction, and focus on continuous improvement at the property level. This position champions the Quality function and builds support for change.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major 3 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Quality Assurance Goals
• Coaches managers on adopting the Total Quality Management leadership style.
• Conducts monthly audit to ensure compliance with company and brand standards
• Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
• Directs property quality efforts to address critical customer requirements.
• Assists with regional and/or company-wide implementation of company best practices.
• Facilitates process improvement teams, assuring use of the systematic processes, and improvement is achievable and measurable.
Managing Quality Tools
• Ensures that management practices at all levels are aligned with quality tools by providing training in quality sciences.
• Uses data collection methods to compile, display, track, and analyze defect trends.
• Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
• Analyzes issues and identifies trends.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Models service behaviors that meet or exceed guest expectations.