Full & Part Time Service Express Attendants - Valet/Bell/Porter & In Room Dining
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17002939
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for providing first impressions, our Service Express team are proactive, welcoming and true professionals at delighting our guests.
- Highly active front of house position involving logging requests, assisting guests with luggage, transportation needs and general information.
- Delivering amenities and other items to guest rooms.
- Greet every guest and deliver personal and instinctive guest experiences every day.
- Valet park guest cars.
- Maintain the cleanliness standards of the Hotel driveway.
- Place for in-room dining orders and delivery to guest rooms.
- Assist with other projects as requested by Shift Leaders and Managers.
- Uphold Westin standards and the hotel's policies and procedures.
- Minimum availability to work 4 days and 30 hours per week. Desire to work in excess of this will be an advantage.
- Organized, proactive and enjoys working with the public and in a team environment.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster including public holidays and weekends as well as regular early morning and evening shifts and occasional overnight shifts.
- Hold a valid manual drivers license.
- Victorian RSA required prior to commencement.
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World™
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career with an exciting, vibrant and growing company. In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.