Account Sales Executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1700281T
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better Marriott experience or event.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- University education preferred
- With min. 2 years relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Well organized, self-motivated and independent person
- Demonstrate ability to contribute in teamwork environment