Housekeeping - Room Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 170024HZ
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa is the hospitality heart of the Abu Dhabi Golf Club - a 27 hole championship course, home to the PGA European Tour Abu Dhabi Golf Championship.
This exclusive golf resort in Abu Dhabi is a refreshing addition to a city sprawling with glass and steel structures and will put the focus back on the outdoors and natural surroundings.
Our restaurants and bars will offer you the finest cuisine in exceptional surroundings.
All our 172 guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly furnishings and amenities and are facing the golf course with private balconies to soak in the atmosphere and rejuvenate
This is how it should feel. A renewing sleep, energizing workout, relaxing spa, nourishing foods, and clean, fresh air - all enable Westin guests to preserve wellness during travel.
Celebrate your special day whether its an engagement or wedding in style with beautiful surroundings at Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa.
Job Function / Summary:
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, baths and public areas within the Hotel under supervision. The Room Attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and is able to address guest requests and problems.
· Change the linen and making beds daily. Ensure that all linen is clean, well ironed and in good repair.
· Wash down all paintwork, windowsill, skirting boards, doors, door frames, and wardrobe doors and inside drawers.
· Clean all pictures and mirrors.
· Vacuum carpet daily, including under the beds and all furniture.
· Clean telephones and television.
· Dust and polish all furniture including all surfaces and ledges in and out of view.
· Empty and clean daily all ashtrays and rubbish bins.
· Replenish guest supplies and towels daily in accordance with Sheraton requirements and standards.
· Clean the bathroom to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Wash down all tiles/taps/bath/toilet/basin/floor and shelving.
· Replenish stationary basket before finishing each day.
· Clean and replenish bucket and cleaning materials.
· Tidy and re-stock maids’ cupboard.
· Ensure corridors, doors, skirting boards to be cleaned and corridor carpets to be vacuumed at the end of every day.
· Comply with the Sheraton’s procedures for the control of the maids room keys.
· Take all lost property found in the rooms/corridors and Service areas to the Housekeeping Office as soon as possible.
· Be aware of the need for strict security regarding the guests and their property, reporting to the floor supervisor any suspicious incidents.
· Be alert to the procedure and precautions regarding fire, health and safety.
· Attend training sessions when required.
· Clean and care for your vacuum cleaner.
· To perform any other duty assigned by your floor supervisor, senior housekeeper, or Executive Housekeeper.