Shift Leader | Front Office & Service Express
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 170021HL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Ensure guest queries, complaints and special requests are handled effectively and efficiently
- Communicate all comments and feedback from guests to any relevant departments.
- Supervise the daily operations of the department ensuring that associates perform their duties according to department standards
- Conduct pre-service briefings/de-briefings with associates, sharing pertinent hotel information: VIPs in-house, group movement, promotional activity, guest feedback and product knowledge
- Maintain the ‘department log book’ on daily basis with all information pertinent to the operation
- At the end of each shift, ensure that a handover occurs between the outgoing Shift Leader and incoming Shift Leader/Department Head
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- True passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Thorough follow up, strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience within the hotel industry and communication agent role advantageous
- Experience of OPERA property management system a distinct advantage.