Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001Z1U
Job Category Spa
Location The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa is the hospitality heart of the Abu Dhabi Golf Club - a 27 hole championship course, home to the PGA European Tour Abu Dhabi Golf Championship.
This exclusive golf resort in Abu Dhabi is a refreshing addition to a city sprawling with glass and steel structures and will put the focus back on the outdoors and natural surroundings.
Our restaurants and bars will offer you the finest cuisine in exceptional surroundings.
All our 172 guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly furnishings and amenities and are facing the golf course with private balconies to soak in the atmosphere and rejuvenate
This is how it should feel. A renewing sleep, energizing workout, relaxing spa, nourishing foods, and clean, fresh air - all enable Westin guests to preserve wellness during travel.Celebrate your special day whether its an engagement or wedding in style with beautiful surroundings at Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa.
Job Function / Summary:
To provide massage service for all Spa guests. Massage, cleaning of massage room, general assistance within the Spa.
· To provide a professional massage service for all guests.
· Assist with the booking of massage sessions in order to maximize income of the area.
· Maintain the massage room in a clean and well organized condition.
· Maintain records of services and submit relevant reports to the management.
· Keep abreast of new techniques in order to develop new services and generate additional income.
· Carry out other duties as required by the Management from time-to-time.
· If massage is needed during the ½ hr of break time or just after finishing work, the person in change should make the massage session.
· To be aware and implement all relevant aspects of Health and safety legislation and company procedures thereto.
· Attends training courses, internal & external which management deems as essential.