Digital Marketing Specialist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001Y24
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Responsible for promoting the hotel and creating brand awareness in the digital space, identifying opportunities to expand and managing social communities through conception, development, copywriting and engagement.
- Manages the editorial calendar for social media. Analyzes and shares content, updates and data for all social media platforms including, but not limited to hotel blog, Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Four Square etc.
- Establishes new and maintains existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussion surrounding hotel’s content, services and brand.
- Listens to and monitors all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Identifies and explores opportunities and channels with third party for new initiatives in digital media platforms.
- Identify top industry bloggers/ key opinion leaders and maintain regular outreach.
- Degree Holder, preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, eCommerce or Hotel Management disciplines
- A self-starter, be creative and has fresh eyes to identify opportunities for the hotel
- Able to manage Social Media Channels with content planning, photo-shooting and video-editing
- Practical knowledge in online marketing, identify and pitch the suitable bloggers in getting more exposure for our hotel
- Able to work as a team player to support all O2O marketing activities
- Pleasant personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and energetic
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese