Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001UT6
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, Hong Kong, Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
· Assist EAM – F&B in managing the daily operations of all F&B venues with focus on service standards.
· Assist, monitor, coach and guide the Outlet Managers on operational issues such as manpower planning, guest comments/feedback, service recovery, etc.
· Lead the team to plan and implement brand standards in accordance with the established guidelines.
· Contribute ideas and strategies for enhancement of customer services and guest experiences.
· Review the performance goals regularly with venue managers, discuss and plan for strategies to ensure the goals are met.
· Assist and support Outlet Managers to plan and implement training initiatives and associate development programs.
· Lead special assigned projects from planning to successful implementation.
· Diploma or above in hotel or catering management.
· Minimum of 5 years F&B management experience gained in 5-star hotels.
· Familiar with the operations of different cuisines including Chinese, Japanese, Continental Fine Dining as well as Catering Events.
· Possess good bar and wine knowledge.
· Sound financial acumen.
· Excellent leadership, problem solving and communications skills.
· Good motivator who enjoys being part of the team yet prepared to lead from the front.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.