Assistant Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001SAS
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
萬豪國際是世界領先的酒店業，擁有多間國際知名品牌酒店，給予員工更多的發展機會促進成長並取得成功。萬豪國際旗下擁有超過6,000個物業，您將在鄰近及全球122多個國家和地區找到我們的身影。 請瀏覽www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi了解30個酒店品牌的更多資訊。 尋找你的世界。
- To implement and maintain the work request program and preventive maintenance program to ensure it is complied, completed and accurate.
- To assist and responsible to the Chief Engineer for the integrity of the hotel physical facilities including proper operation, maintenance of M&E plants and installation, fire and life safety, physical security of the building, FF&E.
- To provide supervision and guidance and on the job training to associates and to follow up on work progress to ensure that it is properly carried out and completed on time schedule with acceptable quality. Constantly review & inspect completed works (preventive and work request) for any deficiencies that need to be follow up for accuracy and completeness.
- Continuously determine opportunities for improving productivity from associates in term of utilization, work methods and performance. To evaluate and analyze the need to make adjustment and modification to the operation as well as any related training.
- Good leadership skill.
- Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- At least 5 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably from international hotel chains.
- Formal education from technical institute, preferably with diploma or degree qualification in engineering.
- Knowledge and skills in all aspect of M&E works repair and maintenance, as well as building maintenance.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.