Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001QOI
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
To serve food and beverage to guests and provide friendly service in order to maximize guests satisfaction, consistent with Westin Standards.
Main duties :
- To serve food and beverage orders according to the established service sequences and procedures, in the Departmental Operations Manual (WSPPS, BACK to BASIC) .
- To assist in the production of beverage orders according to the established recipes and procedures in the outlet.
- To provide high standard of quality and speedy service.
- To change ashtrays on occupied guest tables.
- To set tables for different meal periods and reset them during high turnovers.
- To send soiled and collect clean linen from laundry before and after lunch service.
- To prepare and serve beverage orders according to the established service sequence and procedures in the WSPPS
- To ensure that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To prepare mise-en-place and perform side duties.
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To fold napkins during slow periods.
- To run opening and closing procedures established for the outlet.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu.
- To ensure that the service station and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all items.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To fully understand and adhere to the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationships with associates in the outlet and all other departments.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- To attend and contribute to all associate meetings and other related activities.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and Team Leader.
- To attend all training sessions organized by the Outlet Manager or Training Department.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned