Loss Prevention Officer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001MT2
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
- Lock property entrances when required. Conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Assist in completing incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints & resolve safety hazard situations.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts. Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Assist in conducting interviews with relevant parties for investigations and gather evidence.