Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001MT1
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
- Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment.
- Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems.
- Document pertinent information in appropriate department logbook.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the similar field for this position
- A qualified food hygiene handler with required certification
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Manager.