Aug 13, 2017Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
At Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Attend to tables in the dining area.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods.
- Complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts at end of shift.
- Complete closing duties such as secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in similar capacity
- Possesses good self- discpline, initiative and excellent working attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills
- Good team player
- Possesses WSQ basic food hygiene certification
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.