Overnight Communications Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001LUE
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for providing first impressions, our Service Express team are proactive, detailed, welcoming and true professionals at delighting our guests.
As a Service Express Agent you will be required to:
- Answer In-House and external guest calls
- Accommodate the requests and needs of all guests, make recommendations, upsell rooms and related services
- Dispatch requests to the appropriate department
- Follow up on all requests and complaints to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Take In room Dining orders and accommodation reservations
- Assist with other projects as requested by Shift Leaders and Managers
- Uphold Westin standards and the hotel's policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- True passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Availability to work a variety of shifts over a 24 hour, seven day rotating roster
- Thorough follow up, strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience within the hotel industry and communication agent role advantageous
- Experience of OPERA property management system a distinct advantage.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,100 properties, you'll find us in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.