Assistant Security Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001LGD
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Cairo, Cairo, Egypt VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Assists the Security in all aspects of Security Operations including guest and employee satisfaction. Assists the General Manager in the implementation of property-wide brand strategy initiatives.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration; 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security Operations
• Conducts quarterly Security audits in accordance with SOPs to ensure the Security budget meets targets.
• Coordinates all Security functions and communication.
• Conducts quarterly Security Operations audits in accordance with SOPs to ensure the Security Operations budget meets targets; reviews results with the General Manager and taking corrective action as necessary.
Managing Property Operations and Department Budgets
• Conducts walk-through to confirm the building is well maintained and guest areas have an atmosphere that meets or exceeds expectations.
• Motivates team to achieve operational excellence; encouraging calculated risk-taking.
• Maintains profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
• Maintains the property as a safe and secure facility for guests and employees.
Managing the Security
• Fosters employee commitment to providing excellent service, hosts/participates in daily stand-up meetings and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and employees.
• Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
• Attends pre- and post-convention meetings to establish relationship with customer, understands group needs, sets and manages expectations.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of staff/operations meetings.
• Reviews guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement; takes corrective action as appropriate.