Papeete, French Polynesia
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001GDL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Papeete, French Polynesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Reporting to the Head Butler and the Front Office Manager, the Butler is the St Regis brand ambassador.
The Butler attends to every guest’s needs and wants. Butler is responsible for the quality of every guest’s stay and welcoming the guests and makes them feel at home. Setting up guests rooms prior to arrival, checking in/out guests and upkeep the quality throughout their stay. Work closely with Housekeeping, Front Office and In Room Dining (IRD). Butler has to be very knowledgeable about all aspects of the hotel.
- Ensure all guest preferences are taken and actioned
- Welcome the guest upon arrival, and familiarize them with everything in the room and hotel.
- Rooming all arrival guests and all butler services are well explained and actively offered such as unpacking, pressing, shoeshine and complimentary beverage
- Pick-up and deliver guest laundry/ pressing based on guest requested time.
- Handling guest complaints and record in the butler report and inform the duty supervisor about the incident and follow-up with resolve the issue
- Assist the guest with packing and unpacking services.
- Report maintenance faults and damage to machines, furniture and fittings in all area of the guestroom floor to the maintenance department and follow-up with the status.
- Set-up the rooms for the arriving guests as per guest history / special amenities and request
- Set-up welcome amenity according to the room type
- Promote the hotel restaurant and spa facilities and offer to make reservation
- Japanese speaker is a plus