Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001FDN
Job Category Spa
Location The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
· Guest’s interaction from the point of the first phone call or walk in enquiry to making the appropriate booking. This, followed by a warm welcome and smooth service through the entire check in procedure.
· Have complete knowledge of the treatments and services offered, and any promotions that may be on offer at the time.
· To ensure bookings are made to maximise the business and aim to give all clientele the best possible service.
· To upsell where possible and maximise revenue.
· To organise scheduling to maximise use of time and ensure maximum profitability whilst ensuring that the client’s needs are of first importance.
· Schedule reservations of spa services for guests and monitor availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
· To organise scheduling to maximise use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the client needs are of first importance.
· To set a standard of professionalism at all times.
· Bidding an appropriate farewell and inviting the guest to return.
· Ensuring the close of sale for all therapists, thus converting the lifestyle advice into a sale.
· Product maintenance daily and weekly inventories.
· Promote and sell services at the Iridium Spa and maximise the potential of all sales ensuring that a warm and friendly welcome is given to clients at all times.
· To focus on achieving retail targets.
Administration and inventories:
· Back of house, admin work related to recording guest history, guest consultation cards, financial statistics, data entry, promotion tracking etc.
· To be responsible for reporting all maintenance and engineering related issues and that the Iridium Spa is run professionally and in accordance with Health & Safety Policy
· Complete daily opening and closing procedures and check lists per relevant area ensuring that reports are produced and balanced on a regular basis.
· To be responsible for the administration of goods, requisition inventories and ensure the cost effective usage of all department related materials and avoid wastage.
· To communicate all messages promptly and keep Director of Spa informed of any complaints.
· Must adhere to training as set down by the Director of Spa and Spa Supervisors.
· Display of respect and team work towards achieving departmental goals, financial and operational included.
· Be open to any additional projects that maybe required to complete as a team effort.