地点 上海明捷万丽酒店, 上海, 中国 在地图中查看
Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests utilizing the hotel pool and fitness facilities according to the standards and procedures of Marriott International.
- Must have a current lifeguard, first aid and CPR Certifications.
- Must display hospitality and a willingness to assist all guests and members.
- Basic spoken English is preferred
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to take accurate chlorine and bromine readings.
- Responds to schedules and changes in a reliable manner.
- Knowledge of hotel area and functions.
- Follow all safety precautions for usage and storage of chemicals.
- Dressed in proper uniform and maintain cleanliness standard of uniforms. Uniform is pressed, clean and presentable.
- Grooming and hygiene standards as outlined in the associate handbook are adhered to.
- Safety – Associate understands the loss prevention safety philosophy of the company (i.e., practices safe work habits, acts in a responsible manner at work, work area maintained in a safe manner at all times).
- Comply with sanitation procedures, inventory and linen dispensation guidelines, and safety measures.
- Properly use empowerment within given guidelines to satisfy guest requests.
- Make suggestions to improve overall operation of pool and fitness area, working conditions, comfort of guests by utilizing open communications with supervisor, manager and director.
- Perform reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.