Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001EQ4
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Centrally located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel offers guests the perfect way to stay close to everything that makes Dubai truly unique. The hotel is an iconic part of the Dubai skyline and is directly connected to the Mall of the Emirates, one of the biggest and most famous malls in the country. To ensure all areas of the city are within easy reach, the hotel also provides a nearby link to the Dubai Metro and is only a short drive away from major attractions and the main business hubs of Dubai.
The hotel features 481 modern, spacious rooms and suites with outstanding views of the city, allowing guests to maximize their time with cutting edge technology and a restful night’s stay in an awarding winning Sheraton Signature Bed. Guests can enjoy a host of leisure facilities from two rooftop pools, spa and fitness center along with signature dining at Besh Turkish Kitchen, a comfortable lounge and terrace at Vantage and a meeting spot for all occasions at Link Café.
Job Function / Summary:
· Ensure full liaison with other members of the Department
· Strong communication with Key Departments
· Key relationship with the Key Positions within and outside of Department
· Work as a team with employees from all departments to ensure hotel objectives are met.
· Change the linen and making beds daily. Ensure that all linen is clean, well ironed and in good repair.
· Wash down all paintwork, windowsill, skirting boards, doors, door frames, wardrobe doors and inside drawers.
· Clean all pictures and mirrors.
· Vacuum carpet daily, including under the beds and all furniture.
· Clean telephones and television.
· Dust and polish all furniture including all surfaces and ledges in and out of view.
· Empty and clean daily all ashtrays and rubbish bins.
· Replenish guest supplies and towels daily in accordance with Sheraton requirements and standards.
· Clean the bathroom to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Wash down all tiles/taps/bath/toilet/basin/floor and shelving.
· Replenish stationary basket before finishing each day.
· Clean and replenish bucket and cleaning materials.
· Tidy and re-stock maids cupboard.
· Ensure corridors, doors, skirting boards to be cleaned and corridor carpets to be vacuumed at the end of every day.
· Comply with the Sheraton’s procedures for the control of the maids room keys.
· Take all lost property found in the rooms/corridors and Service areas to the Housekeeping Office as soon as possible.
· Be aware of the need for strict security regarding the guests and their property, reporting to the floor supervisor any suspicious incidents.
· Be alert to the procedure and precautions regarding fire, health and safety.
· Attend training sessions when required.
· Clean and care for your vacuum cleaner.
· To perform any other duty assigned by your floor supervisor, senior housekeeper, or Executive Housekeeper.