Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001C4J
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location W Amman, Amman, Jordan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
You will part of our Sales Team reporting to the Assistant Director of Sales.
In conjunction with the Director of Sales and reporting directly to the Account Director, this position is responsible for maximizing rooms/ Conference and Banqueting Business as well as Beverage & Food and Spa from a defined account base. In this junior role within the sales team structure, you will be part of proactively uncovering new prospects and maximizing the conversion of business in line with Hotel budgetary goals. Your further tasks are to:
· Regularly liaise with Sales Managers on sales related issues
· Proactively prospect new accounts for W Amman Hotel
· Negotiate agreements within W Amman Hotel pricing guidelines of all corporate accounts within agreed time frames
· Ensure accurate follow up and communication, both internally and externally
· Proactively respond to any group/ banqueting requests, checking availability and communicating accurately to the convention team for further follow up
· Communicating client requirements in a timely manner to all internal departments while ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
· To coordinate with the members of the sales team to ensure that valid market intelligence is communicated and documented
· To undertake sales calls while ensuring that the related reports are finalized in a timely manner
· To produce sales reports whenever required
· Produce weekly future appointments schedule regularly and present to the Account Director in a timely manner.
· Pro-actively manage pre-determined number of key accounts/ key prospects
· A Bachelor Degree is required and additional education in Sales & Marketing fields are preferred
· Previous experience in a similar position for at least 2 years in a luxurious hotel
· We expect you to be fluent in English, both written and verbally
· You should be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
· You must also possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
· Excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal and problem resolution skills are a must
· You are the type of person that never says no, you always aim to exceed customer expectations, you are a great communicator, you demonstrate team spirit and cooperation, and act with professionalism and integrity
· You like to take ownership, you learn, develop and adapt to change and you can work independently, take initiative and pay attention to detail