Senior Account Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17000OMK
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing Corporate business to achieve personal and team related revenue goals.
- Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience.
- Provides service to customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
- Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Building Successful Relationships