Director of Sales Marketing 市场销售总监
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 170009F9
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Jixian Marriott Hotel, Tianjin, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Sales Activities 销售活动
- Oversee the planning of all sales activities to make sure that there is appropriate sales coverage and effective customer service at all times.
- Ensure all enquires received at sales office are handled promptly and efficiently.
- To make certain that the sales team is constantly soliciting new business opportunities and obtaining sales leads through various sources such as newspaper, internet, TV etc.
- To monitor the quantity of sales activities to make sure that all sales associates are conducting sales activities according the set guidelines in number of sales activities per day and call volume etc.
- Work all efforts with team to deliver set goals and to achieve monthly/yearly set revenue targets.
- Account Management
- Ensure that all information related to all accounts are recorded in Opera S&C and filed accordingly, and the accuracy of information in the systems is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the set up on strategies and tactics for each account and ensure that all Marriott resources are appropriately used.
- Conduct account review and account audit to check on the information obtained for each of the accounts.
- Review Call Reports to ensure that all accounts are properly managed.
- Ensure that sales call plan is set up by all sales associates and the plan is efficiently used.
- Ensure that sales targets are set up for all sales associates.
- Sales Strategy Planning
- Conduct weekly Sales Strategy Meeting to ensure all participants are sharing information on competitors’ activities, customer feedback and other market intelligence.
- Lead the Sales Strategy team in setting up pricing and positioning for all market segments and the pricing and positioning for catering.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the Sales Strategy and make recommendations for changes if required.
- Train and develop all sales associates 培训和发展所有员工
- Coach and counsel all associates to ensure timely rectification of performance. To make sure of disciplinary actions if required aim to assist associates in improving their performance.
- Make sure that there is a SMART development plan for each associate to fortify strengths and overcome weaknesses. (SMART = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely)
- Ensure that there are guidelines and expectation set up for each associate and follow up on the progress
- Ensure that Director of Sales and Sales Manager conduct on the job training to all associates by arranging joint calls with sales associates and review with them their performance regularly.
- Monitor the sales activities and make certain that all sales associates are conducting business according to the Marriott set guidelines.
- Conduct regular performance review for all managers and keep written record for future follow up.
- Review and update all LSOPs related to Sales and Marketing whenever necessary.