Apr 29, 2018Job Number
Sales and MarketingLocation
JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Gaylord Hotels is a multi-location hospitality brand guided by a single focus: extraordinary meetings and conventions. From guest rooms and meeting space, to entertainment and dining all in a self-contained environment, Gaylord Hotels makes meeting planning easy and provides attendees great networking opportunities. As a Gaylord Hotels STAR, you would bring your warm smile, genuine excitement and a “consider it done” spirit to work. In return, you’ll experience the rewards of growing your career among a team of professionals with a passion for excellence. Ready for a change? Take the initiative. Enjoy the Rewards.
Plans, directs, controls, co-ordinates all design and promotional materials under the general guidance and supervision of the DOC/CM and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures in order to maintain the prestigious image of the hotel.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Develops and aids the formulation of new design concepts.
2. Contributes decoration ideas and designs for in-house events/exhibitions.
3. Plans and designs materials and collateral in support of promotions, hotel’s literature and advertisements.
4. Ensures designs meet with the standards in the corporate ID manual and that a consistent and quality image is projected.
Advertising, Direct & Electronic Marketing 广告和电子广告
1. Aids with creative visuals to accompany advertising, direct and electronic marketing programmes where necessary.
2. Supervises internal photoshoots.
3. Ensures that the advertising creative is in synergy with Marriott International, projecting a consistent and quality message.
1. Assists in the design and execution of all printed materials.
2. Assists in the production of all displays and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
3. Ensures that the creative is in synergy with Marriott International, projecting a consistent and quality message.
Print & Production 打印物料
1. Prepares layouts, mock-ups and artwork in support of printed materials.
2. Co-ordinates with Purchasing Department and printer / supplier to obtain the most competitive printing/production quotation and ensures prompt delivery of materials and collateral.
3. Prepares working schedule to achieve timely delivery of materials and ensures the communications team is fully briefed on progress.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.