Digital Client Service Manager, (12-month Fixed Term Maternity Cover)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 20010748
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Europe Office - London, Barnard's Inn, 86 Fetter Lane, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
• Schedules and leads all client calls throughout enrollment period.
• Collects hotel specific information from clients regarding needs and expectations, answers questions about the programme, digital channels and Marriott initiatives.
• Ensures appropriate documentation is delivered throughout programme engagement.
• Monitors the impact of the programme versus goals and proactively communicates with clients about need for changes in strategic direction.
• Coordinates with operations team, paid media teams and vendors to guarantee all programme deliverables are executed on time.
• Reviews all client deliverables to ensure that they are on strategy and meet quality expectations.
• Establishes digital key performance indicators (KPIs) and adjusts programme strategy and tactics based on client needs.
• Develops customized digital business plans and presents to hotel stakeholders in-person.
• Makes strategic recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance programme to meet property goals.
• Engages in frequent, active engagement with corporate Digital team(s) to ensure alignment, pull-through, and two-way communication about the status, performance, opportunities, and issues related to digital programmes and initiatives.
• Identifies and deploys resources required to execute programme tactics and coordinates with project teams to resolve or escalate performance issues.
• Monitors programme results and business goals on a monthly basis, exercising critical and analytical thinking of results.
• Builds quarterly reports to illustrate the impact of digital marketing initiatives and programme tactics across various online verticals.
• Schedules and leads quarterly meetings with clients to communicate programme results; provides insights and answers questions about hotel performance in the respective digital channels.
• Proactively looks for opportunities and makes recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance the programme.
• Answers hotel/owner questions, as appropriate.
• Meets goals as defined by client satisfaction survey and annual renewal targets.
• Proactively identifies add-on service opportunities to promote additional hotel customization and programme evolution.
• Ensures consistency in service throughout the programme agreement and when hotels are due for renewal, solicits reenrollment.
• Attends and participates in all relevant internal and external meetings.
• Informs, updates, and provides information to managers and co-workers in a timely manner.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
• Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department managers.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
• 3+ years’ experience in an online agency or client services position is required or equivalent experience
• 2+ years’ experience in leading project teams and implementing digital strategies or equivalent experience
• BS/BA degree in marketing or related field or equivalent certification from higher education
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
o Solid working knowledge of and experience in online marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO, paid media, retargeting, merchandising, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing.
o Attention to detail, high energy.
o Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
o Strong Client Services approach.
o Effective presentation skills.
o Ability to analyze data across multiple reporting sources and create presentations detailing trends, projections, performance, etc.
o Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
o Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
o Effective written and oral communications skills, including presentations.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
o Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.