Administrative Assistant Procurement (fixed-term, part-time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19146519
Job Category Administrative
Location Europe Office - Eschborn, Marriott Hotel Holding GmbH, Eschborn-Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The Administrative Assistant Procurement will report to the Senior Director Procurement Europe. The role assists in the day-to-day function of MIP and provides administrative and clerical support to the management and team, with focus to the Senior Director, the contracting team, the car coordinator and 5SU team. Performs other related tasks as assigned by management & team.
The Administrative Assistant Procurement provides support/ is responsible for all related administrative duties to support MIP
· Location requirements: The Administrative Assistant Procurement is to be located at the Europe Office - Eschborn.
· Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required.
· Travel Requirements: There is an insert 5% business travel required.
Administration - Leadership:
· Assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports as required.
· Design and upload of online tools: MGS, Teamshare, Stacy etc.
· Create and maintain shared folders and team performance tracking documents.
· Produce and distribute team correspondence, presentations and other related documents as required.
· Assists Managers in preparation of various account specific reports.
· Compose, produce and sign correspondence on routine matters – with specific permission, sign for managers and release.
· Creates and maintains computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents.
· Files and forward traces a variety of documents.
· Maintains office supplies for team.
· Updates schedules and timesheets.
· Tracks and manages team vacation.
· Maintains, collates and distribute all relevant activity reports.
· Role will support all MIP brands.
· Coordinates venue, agendas and minutes for various meetings.
· Takes meeting minutes as requested.
· Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
· Sets up conference calls.
· Coordinate trainings (Contact person for event, handle enrolments, prepare training materials).
· Maintains diaries and schedules appointments and meetings for managers.
· Maintains confidentiality of information and proprietary materials.
· Respond promptly to various requests for help and information.
· Communicates with property associates to provide information and resolve challenges when required
· Acts as a central point of contact between the Europe Office and Hotels.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 40 hours per week.
· Complies with Marriott Hotel Holding GmbH and Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT
· Processes expense reports of Senior Director and invoices presented by management.
· Manage/ track multiple billing accounts for charge outs
CANDIDATE PROFILE - key TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
• Knowledge of Marriott International Key Brands and Strategies
• Strong administrative background; previous experience in administrative duties essential.
• Pro-active approach to tasks and duties and able to prove their work using own initiative.
• Ability to effectively communicate with owners, hotels and co-workers.
• Flexibility dependent on business needs.
PREFERD SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strong costumer development and relationship management skills.
• Ability to design and implement successful tracking of documents and spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of all Marriott Lodging products, cultures and brand strategies.
• Understanding of basic accounting processes.
• Ability to manage technical tools/ programs.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to manage and balance own time.
• Extended capabilities to use standard software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g. associates, customers, owners.
• Pro-active and reliable
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work alone and within a team
• Ability to multi task
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
• Excellent level of English essential (verbal and written), German preferred
• Minimum GCSE level or equivalent.