Payrolled Flex Staff (NE) Temporary Application Support Analyst
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19142787
Job Category Administrative
Location California MARCAM Sales Office, 2050 Main Street Attn Suite 1300, Irvine, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
This is a temporary position.
Facilitates the entire call resolution process from initial contact (call, email and Chat) to resolution for Mobile Guest Application Support. Resolves many of the call requests independently or escalates issues, as needed, to appropriate
Marriott business units and Service Providers, documenting requests following established procedures. Contributes
general knowledge and skill to the information technology discipline to support team and/or department objectives.
Generally, works under supervision or within well-established guidelines to complete routine tasks. Requires shift
work as the Help Desk operates 24x7x365.
Education and Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in business application support in a call center environment, customer service or hospitality industry
• High school diploma
• Core working knowledge of Marriott Business Applications
• Experience with an ITSM Ticketing Solution tool
• Established work history demonstrating a strong customer service background
• Ability to effectively facilitate complaint resolutions
• General knowledge of Marriott business functions and Marriott business processes
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Skilled at listening and persuading
• Experienced in supporting change management efforts
• Strong team orientation
• Experience using a Knowledge Management product
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 products, Windows 10, Internet Explorer and general desktop / laptop troubleshooting.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Initiates escalation as appropriate to facilitate management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented service level agreements.
• Provides level 1 problem determination and support for a specific Marriott application using documented procedures and available tools
• Records incidents and status information in CRM tool per established service level agreements; communicates resolution and/or next steps to the customer
• Attends business meetings/training as necessary
• Functions as the customer advocate for Marriott business applications
• Determines and assigns priorities for incidents
• Determines appropriate escalation to Marriott business units or Service Providers
• Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results.
• Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
• Performs other duties as appropriate.
• Assists other analysts as necessary with support issues and escalations.
• Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by:
o Utilizing technical knowledge and skills to enhance business processes.
o Establishing priorities for self and, where appropriate, others.
o Allocating own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.