Specialist Assistant General Manager -Dallas Fort Worth, TX
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19124789
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Dallas, Texas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- The Assistant General Manager Specialist has operational and limited financial responsibility for a given CRST hotel for the length of the assignment.
- The Assistant General Manager Specialist operates any and all hotel departments according to the Brand Standards and the directive of the Regional Manager.
- Assume the role of the Assistant General Manager at the assigned hotel.
- Have a working about assigned hotels Operating, Financial and Sales and Marketing procedures and goals.
- Complete all Assistant General Manager or Department Manager duties at the given hotel.
- Ensure compliance with QA at the assigned hotel.
- Perform QA self audits at any given hotel.
- Be a Brand Champion; support all Brand and Regional initiatives with active participation.
- Be an Ambassador for sharing best practices with all the hotels in the Region.
- Conduct region/area wide training for new initiatives and current Brand Standards for Operations Managers.
- Participate and support the Region’s Specialist Team initiatives.
- Have working knowledge of the CYRB, the Bistro be able to manage daily operations of a CYRB hotel.
- Have working knowledge off all CRST hotels’ current promotion and program offerings.