Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19112854
Job Category Reservations
Location CEC Guangzhou HNA Center, HNA Level 3/F, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The Specialty Services Manager holds primary responsibility for the development, coaching, mentoring, employee relations and corrective action process of a Specialty Services Associate Team. In this role, the Manager will work individually and on a team basis with Associates developing the key skills and traits needed to perform the Customer Engagement Center (CEC) Specialty Services functions at the expected levels. The Manager must have ability to gain a deep understanding of diverse and specialized wok. Key to the effort will be the overall team performance as measured against the CEC standards. It is expected that the Manager will work with their team to continually improve the performance through personal interaction, skills improvement, training and other techniques. The Manager will also work to find alternative methods to enhance team performance and processes. Creation of a high-performance culture through an effective and versatile leadership style is expected as is maintaining key relationships as part of the overall functions. The Manager may also be responsible for creating and documenting new business processes as programs and services evolve, working in partnership with members of the Strategy and Deployment team and other stakeholders.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; Two or more years in a service industry with a focus on customer satisfaction and sales.
• Must currently be a Luxury, Elite, Resorts, or Specialty Services Associate with a minimum of 3 – 6 months of experience to apply.
• Previous leadership experience with a demonstrated high performance for staff development.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading and Managing Team
• Delivers coaching and creates related documentation regarding performance metrics and customer interactions
• Learns and masters specialized processes and work types with ease
• Focuses on Associate growth and development and builds a high-performance culture
• Fosters a strong sense of team and community
• Prepare documentation regarding Associates as needed, as per the progressive discipline policy
• Perform special projects and tasks as requested by the Center Leadership
• Possesses strong negation skills and sales orientation and shares learnings with team
• Demonstrates proficiency in all CEC systems and is able to coach team on use as needed
• Discusses Associate readiness for next level with management team
• Organizes meetings and huddles with Associates to share new information or update the team
• Escalates risks, issues and concerns to management team
• Gathers, analyzes and extrapolates operational data to guide individual and team improvement
• Understands, tracks and communicates each of the key CEC processes and metrics to each associate on an individual and team basis. Shares the results and manage individuals on the team so that all metrics are understood achieved
• Improves and/or designs workflows and business processes
• Drives associate retention through effective relationship building
Overseeing the Customer Engagement Center
• Ensures adherence to policies for established procedures
• Assists with daily Center operations
• Works closely with other Managers to lead center and accomplish key tasks
• Helps with New Hire onboarding as needed
• Reports out to Senior Manager and Center Leaders on key trends and observations from coaching sessions and data analysis
• Seeks ways to optimize current procedures and procedures and processes to enable continuous improvement
• Adaptability - Determines how change impacts self and others; displays extreme flexibility in adjusting priorities and work schedule; and communicates both the reasons for change and how it impacts the workplace.
Communication - Customizes approach to conveying complex information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner; appropriately interprets verbal and non-verbal behavior; and models active listening to ensure understanding; Exhibits Superior verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Models and coaches others on breaking complex issues into manageable parts, identifying and evaluating alternatives and their implications before making decisions, and involving and gaining agreement from others when making key decisions.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values; highly motivated to succeed.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Leads and participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements for self and/or others to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed; highly organized.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of team assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach team, business, and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
• Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
• Oral Comprehension - Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
• Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.