Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000Z1G
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Paris Cluster, 11-15 Quai De Dion Bouton, Puteaux, Hauts de Seine, France VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
As a revenue manager, you will be responsible for the maximization of revenue and profit of 2 hotels.
The cluster revenue manager prepares forecasts, budgets, weekly and daily projections and analyzes the progress of each. Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit. Position critiques sales strategy effectiveness and prepares historical and future analysis of revenue and profit opportunities
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Analyzes information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Submits weekly and monthly reports to the Revenue Management and the hotels teams in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Extracts and analyzes data in order to draw viable/actionable business conclusions.
• Provides revenue analysis functional expertise to general managers, property leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Supports the Revenue Managers team to prepare their revenue forecasts, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space – three-month and six month, long range and budget.
• Contributes in the revenue and profit opportunity analysis together with the Revenue Managers to evaluate potential of new businesses.
• Manages the toomll all revenue, profit and demand data associated with rooms and function space.
Executing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
• Works with other departments such as the Sales, Marketing and E-Commerce teams to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Understands and accurately represents individual property needs.
• Conducts monthly system audits and provides recommendations to improve the Revenue systems adoption.
• Helps the Dir of Market Strategy to communicate brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to the hotels, and other cluster departments.
• Promotes and protects brand equity.
• Supports the Revenue Managers to prepare their weekly sales strategy critiques if needed.
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with other Cluster departments as well as hotel teams, and maintaining them over time.
• Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
o Revenue Management - Knowledge of revenue management concepts, processes and strategies such as average daily rate, revenue per available room, sales cycles and trends, account management, pricing and inventory management. Skill in using a Yield Management system and interpreting pricing and inventory reports.
o Analysis - The ability to analyze and summarize detailed data to make inferences and recommendations. Included is the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets for storing data.
o Research - Skill in collecting information from a variety of sources relating to market data, historical cycles, travel and tourism trends, and real estate market dynamics. The ability to know when to seek addition information and where to look to find it.
o Inventory Management - The ability to manage rooms and function space restrictions and thresholds using systems or manually in order to maximize revenue/profit across all segments.
o Computer Skills - The willingness to learn and ability to use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information or to execute programs and analyses. This includes the ability to enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball.
o Economics and Finance - Knowledge of economic principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
o Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts including principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services as well as marketing strategies and tactics.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
o Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and related major.
2 years experience in the revenue management or a related professional area.