Senior Manager Interior Design
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000H9M
Job Category Global Design
Location France Development, 11 Quai de Dion Bouton, Puteaux, Hauts de Seine, France VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Location requirements: Moscow, Russia
- Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required. Proficiency in other European languages is preferred.
- Travel Requirements: 40 % business travel required.
Global Design / Interior Design Leadership:
- Manages the complete design process and documentation package for interior design of a hotel project commensurate with the hotel brand image of excellence in quality of design and aesthetic appeal gaining the trust and respect of both internal and external customers
- Review and comment on interior design drawings and specifications submitted by Interior Design consultants within the time constraints, ensuring that the designs are brand compliant and on strategy for all areas of existing and new development hotel projects.
- Assist operating hotels with preparing renovation plans, assisting to define scope of works and design briefs
- Assess existing properties for potential conversion to Marriott brands and prepare Property Improvement Plans
- Responsible to review and authorize payment for work orders.
- Solicits proposals, negotiates contracts, and monitors performance
- Makes recommendations for development or improvement of processes
- Reviews and approves mock-up rooms based on brand requirements
- Performs final implementation (punch list) review to ensure compliance with brand concepts and standards
- Assists (Senior) Design Director(s) in managing project budget, schedule and personnel requirements
- Support design team working with owner, property managers and consultants to prepare successful presentations and prepare for the
- Continent Design Review meeting to obtain continent executive approval.
- Represents the division, both internally and externally, in interior design issues
- Mentors design team members to facilitate professional growth
Financial and Accounting Management
- Manage and work within professional fee and expense budgets
- Liaise with designers, owners, franchisees and hotels on renovation projects; from presentation of briefs, detailed reviews of designs and standards to ensure compliance to Brand strategies/standards, specifications and budget, through concept and schematic design, design development, construction and pre-opening phases.
- Conducts and leads onsite reviews, surveys and meetings with Operations and Owner
- Complies with Marriott International policies and procedures.